Do you provide care for a loved one with a chronic illness or disorder? You are not alone.
Being a family caregiver is stressful and can lead to total exhaustion and burnout. If caregivers do not take care of themselves, their own health is put in danger.
The Stress-Busting Program for Family Caregivers provides education and support for family caregivers of people with chronic illness. The program teaches caregivers stress management strategies and ways to cope better with their lives.
We welcome you to join other family caregivers for a 9-week session that lasts for 90 minutes/week.
REGISTRATION REQUIRED. Contact Sharon Lewis at 830-377-1484 or email@example.com
Who: Family caregivers of a loved one with a chronic illness
What: Multi-component program
• Meets 90 minutes/week for 9 weeks
• Groups of up to 8 people
- Group 2 – Starts April 7, Tuesday at 1:30pm. Location: All Saints Lutheran Church, 4800 All Saints Rd NW
- Group 3 – Starts April 7, Tuesday at 10am. Location: Holy Cross Lutheran Church, 6901 Wyoming NE
- Group 4 – Starts April 7, Tuesday at 1pm. Location: Holy Cross Lutheran Church, 6901 Wyoming NE
- Group 5 – Starts April 7, Tuesday at 1:30pm. Location: Grace Outreach Church, 2900 Southern SE, Rio Rancho