Financial Capability and Community Inclusion for New Mexicans
Grow your financial knowledge through this 5-part online workshop that will provide participants with long-term skills needed to gain independent financial stability and capability. Register for one, two or all five sessions.
Session 5: Financial Safety
- Make It Hard for People to Steal From You
- Understanding Identity Theft
- How Your Identity Can Be Stolen and What to Do About It
- Additional Steps to Stay Safe Shopping Online
- What to Do if Your Identity is Stolen
Date and Time: August 17, 2022, 5:00pm-6:30pm
Location: Online via Zoom
Registration deadline: August 17, 2022 at 12:00pm
Must be registered by the deadline - this workshop includes worksheets and handouts that need to be provided in advance of the class.
Completion certificate awarded