What We Provide To Our Members
The Coalition is made up of family and professional caregivers representing different regions of the state and the many occupations and areas within the field of direct care.
The Coalition is led by caregivers who share common causes, common needs, and common goals with you! By joining the New Mexico Direct Care Coalition, you can be part of the solution for those working in the field of direct care and support for people who are elderly and/or disabled.
- Monthly Meetings. Each month we have a meeting with speakers who provide information to help the caregiver both on and off the job.
- Communications. Stay up to date with news, events and information important to the field of caregiving.
- Advocacy. NMDCC advocates for your rights and benefits both at the state and federal level.
- Annual Summit. Spend a day with other caregivers and attend seminars on topics that are important to you and your career.
- Training. Learn new skills and refresh your knowledge. Information on low-cost classes and a pathway to career advancement.
Who Can Join NMDCC?
- Family Caregivers
- Professional Caregivers
- Self Advocates
- Concerned Citizens